Owner and manager of the treatment is TENUTA GLORIA MARIA ROSARIA with headquarters in C.DA COCCHIATO SNC 87040 MONGRASSANO CS.
The contact details of the Data Protection Officer is email@example.com.
Following consultation of this site or use of the services made available through it, the following types of users' personal data may be processed:
The legal basis of the processing for the aforementioned purposes is represented not only by the need to execute the contract of which the user is a party or to respond to his requests, but also by the need to fulfill the legal obligations to which the Company is subject. .
For the processing carried out for the purpose of sending direct advertising material or commercial communications in relation to products or services similar to those already requested by users, the Company may use the e-mail and paper mail addresses to pursuant to and within the limits permitted by the provision of the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data of 19 June 2008, as the legal basis of such processing is represented by the pursuit of one's own legitimate interest. In any case, pursuant to art. 21 of the Regulations, the user has the possibility to oppose this treatment at any time, initially or on the occasion of subsequent communications, easily and free of charge, also by writing to the Data Controller or the Personal Data Protection Officer at the addresses indicated above, as well as to obtain immediate feedback confirming the interruption of this treatment.
Regarding the statistical purposes, the data will be treated in an anonymous and aggregate form.
The provision of personal data to the Data Controller, in particular the personal data, the e-mail address, the postal address for the shipment of the products and the telephone number is necessary with regard to the conclusion of the purchase contract of products on the site or of the registration phase.
Any refusal to indicate personal data marked with an asterisk could make it impossible to complete the registration phase or to execute the contract for the purchase of products on the site, or to use the services available on it.
The personal data of users who consult this site or use the services made available through it, will be communicated:
• to the staff of Tenuta Gloria Maria Rosaria C.da Cocchiato snc, 87040 Mongrassano CS specifically authorized to treatment pursuant to art. 29 of the Regulation as part of their respective duties and to the extent necessary to allow the performance of activities strictly related to the provision of the requested services;
• to SEEWEB srl, VAT number 02043220603 - C.so Lazio 9 / a - 03100 Frosinone - Italy as responsible for the provision of hosting services of the imelo.it site;
• to subjects, authorities or entities to whom it is mandatory to communicate personal data by virtue of legal provisions or orders of the authorities competent;
The personal data of users will not be transferred abroad, to countries or international organizations not belonging to the European Union that do not guarantee an adequate level of protection, recognized, pursuant to art. 45 of the Regulation, based on an adequacy decision of the EU Commission. In the event that it is necessary for the provision of services, the transfer of personal data to countries or international organizations outside the EU will be carried out in compliance with Articles 45-49 of the Regulation.
The personal data provided voluntarily by users will be kept in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for the time strictly necessary to pursue the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed and, in any case, within the limits by law.
Personal data related to the purchase of products online will be kept for 10 years.
Articles 15-22 of the Regulations give the interested party the following rights:
• request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data (Article 15 par 1);
• obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, and when possible, the retention period (Article 15 paragraph 1 letter a, c);
• obtain the rectification and deletion of data (articles 16 and 17);
• obtain the limitation of processing (article 18);
• obtain information on the recipients from the Data Controller to whom the personal data and any corrections or cancellations or limitations of processing have been transmitted; (art. 19)
• obtain data portability, ie receive them from a Data Controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments (art .20)
• oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling (articles 21 and 22);
• If the processing is based on consent, you can revoke it at any time (art .7 paragraph 3);
• When the violation of personal data is likely to present a high risk for the rights and freedoms of individuals, the data controller communicates the violation to the data subject without undue delay (art . 34);
Interested parties can contact the data protection officer for all matters relating to the processing of their personal data and the exercise of their rights deriving from this regulation by sending an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
Users who believe that the processing of their personal data, carried out through this site, is in violation of the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulations, or to take appropriate judicial offices.